Friday, March 11, 2011

Drama and Support

Do you ever feel like you try and do the right thing but no matter what you do there is always that one person who just doesn't understand what working together is or the importance of it in todays society. I have been working with this person even before my daughter first started middle school, and when I really needed them they weren't there. I don't do things expecting payment in return, but I also don't expect to be pooped on when you need some help. I guess you know who your true friends are when in times of need they are there and ready to help you. So to those who seem to find more importance in self then in self and others together I salute you with the bird of freedom as it fly's before you and your gracious self centered ideals of self importance. If life is a stage then this is a performance not worth seeing.