Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Looking Ahed with a Little Help From My Friends Please.

I am asking for any ideas you might have as to where it is I could possible show my Everglades Work? I have a few places lined up but I am trying to find a few new places that would help me show my work and build my name. I am still building the show but I do have about 75%of the show ready if I don't create something new that could very well beat out what I already have created. Please give me a call at (305)-721-7770. I went to the Everglades Foundation and all they could come up with is some Walgreens Drug Stores on Miami Beach that has a small space where they show local art. Sorry but this is an idea I couldn't take seriously. The person I spoke with flipped through my portfolio more like he was trying to fan himself rather then taking in what it is I created in this body of work. I figure he was more into the traditional snapshots of the everglades then showing something new and creative. Remind me not to go back to the Everglades Foundation for any creative ideas. Thanks Brian. . . . .