Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thinking about what you see.

Have you ever seen something that made think about what it is you do? Yesterday while presenting my work to a local Broadcasting Class I noticed that there are certain thing I often do in my images. This image is one of those things I often do when creating my work. Capturing the view through a primary medium that alters my photo in one way or another is one of those things I often do. Although I repeat certain thing in my work they don't all look a like.
When I do talks and present a large body of my work together I often become more aware of different aspects and ideas in my work. Some of the style as well as the techniques I often use in creating my work is almost like the DNA of my work. Although my work is continually growing and expanding in ideas I often re-visit some of the same concepts and ideas from time to time.