Saturday, June 6, 2009

ROUNR-N-ROUND-N-ROUND


This is one of those images I created in my mind, and then proceeded to translating it into my camera. This roll of wire fencing was at a customers house and I kept seeing it until one day when I asked to borrow it. I then explained that I was only going to photograph it. and not use it for its originally intended purpose a fence. So I brought it home and started playing with it and in the dark with a wind up flash light I created ROUND-N-ROUND-N-ROUND. I was about as much fun creating it as it is hearing all the things people think that it is.
I have also learned that I am attracted to photographing Wire Fencing, Razor Wire, Barb Wire, and just about any other type of fencing that I might encounter on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment