Friday, June 5, 2009

Favorite equitment

I am adding this information as an alternative to posting it on every image I post and BLOG about. I Started my early digital days with the Nikon D-80 and after a few instances of despair, I upgraded to the Nikon D-200 which has been pretty solid with the one exception of a broken camera thing a ma-giggy that holds the strap on the camera. I like to keep the Nikon 24-7omm f2.8 lens or the 12-24mm f4 lens as my two primary lenses and the ocasional 60mm or 105mm Macro lens for alot of the close up things I like to do. Although I have the Nikon 70-300mm which I think is a 3.5-4.5f lense and I am not so sure if thats what it actually is cause I dont like using it that much. I am going to sell this one so I can get a down payment for the lense I really want. I may just use the money to buy the Canon G-10 so I have a nice camera for when I am on my bicycle. If you ever have any questions about my images or the equipment I use to do them you can ask, but I may not always have the best technical answer that yopu have ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment